What are Managed Trading Sub Accounts?
- A special sub-account type where investors entrust their sub accounts to trading team
- It can guarantee the asset safety of investors and the strategic safety of trading teams, and both parties can enjoy a better VIP rate during the binding period
Who should use this feature?
- Investors who are looking to authorise professional trading teams to manage their funds.
Trading teams or institutions are looking to manage assets for various investors.
Visualisation of feature
Benefits of Managed Trading Sub Accounts
Rules on Managed Sub Accounts
Refer here (Rules on Managed Sub Accounts)
Creation and Processes of Managed Trading Sub Accounts
Refer here (Step by Step Guide of Managed Trading Sub Accounts)
General Questions:1. Are there any documents required for this process?
Yes, a binding agreement needs to be uploaded during the binding process. The binding agreement should be prepared by the trading team and signed by both investors and the trading team
2. Does OKX take any additional fee for this feature?
OKX does not take any additional fee for this feature. We only take our standard trading fees depending on the trading account tier
Investor:1. How Managed Trading Sub Accounts can I create?
This is dependent on your tier level refer to the table below for a better understanding
2. Which trading rates am I subjected to with my Managed Trading Sub Accounts
It will be the rate of the trading team. Refer here for the breakdown of the trading fees
3. Will I be able to see the P&L of my Managed Trading Sub Accounts?
You will be able to see the asset value in the account, however, P&L will not be provided.
4. Am I able to view the trading positions in the Managed Trading Sub Accounts?
This permission is controlled by the trading team. If you want to be able to view your positions, please liaise with your trading team.
1. How many Managed Trading Sub Accounts can be linked?
This is subject to OKX discretion. We will decide how many Managed Trading Sub-Accounts can be linked to the Trading Team's account.
2. How can I be a trading team on OKX?
You need to have an account in OKX, with VIP level >=1 or self-owned funds >=5mm USDT. If these requirements are satisfied, please contact the corresponding account manager to apply.
Interested parties can contact email@example.com for more information