Dear valued customers,
We have received reports that scammers are impersonating OKX with phishing websites. We would like to stress that we have only 2 official domains:
Pay attention to the URL of our website. Malicious ones may look identical to ours, but the URL may use a variation in spelling or a different domain.
DO NOT RESPOND, DO NOT REPLY, DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS OR IMAGES on the phishing websites to avoid compromising your credentials.
When in doubt, always contact our customer support at Support Center to verify.
Jan 16, 2019
Phishing websites already found:
How to avoid phishing websites?
Scammers will try to get you to go to websites that look legitimate, but are actually traps.
Once you are at one of these websites, you might unwittingly enter even more personal information that will be transmitted directly to the person who created the site. That person can then use this information to steal your identity.
Ways to protect yourself from phishing:
1. Use different login names and passwords for different websites;
2. Use two-factor authentication tools such as Google Authenticator for login;
3. Never store the two-factor authentication key in your drive, contact customer support immediately if it is lost;
4. Visit websites by typing the URL into your address bar instead of using search engines;
5. Go to Account > Security > Set Anti-phishing code
If you found any suspicious website, please report to us at service@OKX.com.