Dear valued customers,
After 6 months of work, we are very proud to announce the launch of OKX Perpetual Swap trading. In order to give our users hands-on experience of the new trading product, we decided to host the Perpetual Swap Trading Simulation Competition for all users to join.
We have recruited 50 professional traders and institutional investors from around the world to take part in the competition as team leaders. Users may choose to join their favorite teams to learn and trade perpetual swap together with their teammates and win prizes.
08:00 Dec 3, 2018 – 05:00 Dec 10, 2018 (CET, UTC +1)
- Join a team: Users may choose to join their favorite teams after logging into Perpetual Swap Trading Simulation Competition. No quitting nor change will be allowed. All individual profits and losses will be counted in the team's PnL.
- Trade with virtual fund: Every user will be given a virtual fund of 10 BTC, which is designated only for the trading simulation competition. The amount will be zeroed out after the competition.
- Post-competition audit: The prizes will be allocated based on individual and teams' results. The details are listed below.
- Invite friends to join: You may invite your friends to join the competition with your individual invitation code and get rewarded for inviting 3 people.
- Prize distribution: The prizes will be delivered through OKX password red packets. The password will be sent to winning users within 3 working days via SMS. The prizes can be claimed by entering OKX App > My Wallet > Red Packet and entering the password. The prize will be forfeited if it is not claimed in 3 days.
- About Most Profitable Team Award: Team's profit = Account equity of all team members – no. of team members * 10 BTC. The team with the highest profit amount (not profit ratio) at the end of the competition wins.
- About Lucky Star Award: The last 6 digits of the first Bitcoin hash rate on Dec 10 (HKT) will be picked as the winning code. The user whose invitation code is the closest to the hash rate will win. (I.e. X = invitation code – winning code; the user with the smallest X value wins)
- About Best Team Leader Award: Criteria such as the number of team members, frequency and quality of speaking, and the team members' recognition will be taken into account for the award.
- Note: to ensure a fair and impartial competition and to protect the interests of all the trading team members, we will lower the reward ratio of the team members who joined the team in the last two days. For example, if a normal winning team member can share 0.01 BTC, the late-joining members may only be able to get 0.001 BTC.
Disclaimer & Reminder
- Risk reminder: This competition aims to educate users about perpetual swap with a trading simulation, instead of an actual trading environment. Perpetual swap is a financial product designed for professional traders and may involve significant risks for beginners. Please make sure you have your risk well-managed.
- Disqualifying malicious users: Users who interrupt the competition or manipulate the results will be disqualified.
- Assistance: If you have any question or need any assistance, please contact our customer support.
- Disclaimer: OKX will make every attempt to ensure the smooth progress of the competition. OKX is not responsible for any interruption or any other impacts resulting from any force majeure events or causes beyond the control of OKX. OKX has the right to modify or cancel any award according to related regulatory policies or as appropriate.
- OKX reserves the right for final decision in case of any dispute.
Nov 27, 2018 (CET)