Dear valued customers,
In response to the upcoming Bitcoin Cash (BCH) hard fork scheduled at UNIX time 1542300000 (17:40, Nov 15, 2018 - CET), OKX has prepared a response plan for different situations:
1. If either Bitcoin SV or Bitcoin ABC adds replay protection to cause a successful fork, OKX will offer a 1:1 airdrop to users based on the BCH amount snapshotted. (Snapshot details to be mentioned below)
2. If neither Bitcoin SV nor Bitcoin ABC implements replay protection, OKX will re-open the depositing and withdrawal of BCH(ABC) or BCH(SV) after the mainnet resumes stable operation.
3. BCH depositing and withdrawal will be suspended from 07:00 Nov 15, 2018 (CET). For your assets' safety, please deposit your BCH to OKX in advance.
NOTE: DO NOT deposit BCH during the suspension period, otherwise it may cause asset loss.
Our snapshot plan is as follows:
1. OKX will take a snapshot of all BCH balances from 17:35 to 17:40, Nov 15, 2018 (CET). The snapshot will take five minutes due to the large user pool.
2. OKX will take snapshots of the wallet, fiat account, token account, futures account, and margin account. The snapshots will include the available BCH balance in the fiat account, the BCH balance of the wallet, spot, and margin accounts, as well as the BCH equity balance (account balance + PnL + UPL) of the futures account.
3. Any amount <0.001 BCH in all said accounts will NOT be counted in the snapshot, while the BCH locked for orders will be counted.
Please rest assured that OKX is ready for the hard fork and your BCH assets will be secure with us as always. Thank you for your continued support and we assure you of our best services at all times.
Nov 12, 2018
Follow us on: